Hard to believe that another year has passed but it has. And what a year it was. It was the year that thanks to my doctor, I finally met my health condition head on and won!
It is all outlined in the e-book.
This past year, I began at around 230 pounds and ended up this morning at 169.4 pounds. I began the year prediabetic and ended it with my doctor’s words echoing in my ears- “keep up what you are doing and I will never tell you that you are diabetic.”And my HA1C average bloodsugar reading went down from 6.3 to 5.2.
I began looking like this
Here are my main resolutions for the New Year.
- Keep my HA1C at 5.2 or lower. This will be accomplished by continuing with the plan as in the e-book.
- Maintain my weight on or about 170 pounds, say +/- 2 pounds up or down.
- Work on a second edition of the e-book with more information on what to do once you meet your own individual weight target.
- Utilizing my new exercise cycle to its’ maximum potential which will bring more definition to my once fat body and help maintain my fitness and bloodsugar levels.
- Spend more time doing what I love best, exploring the beautiful California Mojave Desert and a jewel of the National Park Service, the Mojave National Preserve.
- Buy some sort of recreational vehicle to be able to fully enjoy #5 above.
There you have it, what are your New Year’s Resolutions?
Go ahead, spend the 99 cents for the e-book and begin making them your new reality. Don’t spend the next year wishing you had only begun to start improving your health and your self image- do it today!
William C McDonald